Ready for a makeover? You can look younger, have blemish-free skin, and lose the fat around your chin and waist. We ask some of Singapore’s aesthetic doctors recommend the three popular treatments that have clinically proven results and minimal downtime.
Lift and tighten skin with HIFU
HIFU is one of the best non-surgical alternative. With no downtime: you can resume your usual routine right after, and your skin isn’t sun-sensitive so you can still go on a beach holiday!
- What it solves:Lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. It can also be used to get rid of double chin, and fats on your body.
- How it works:Ultrasound energy penetrates to the foundational layers of the skin and triggers your body to produce fresh collagen or to break down fats. Your skin surface isn’t damaged at all, and the results look completely natural. The treatment’s been approved by the FDA and has been successfully performed around the world.
- Why we love it:HIFU causes you to produce your own collagen – no foreign substances are left behind! It is also very, very precise. Thanks to ultrasound imaging, your doctors can see your skin layers and make sure that the waves target the most important areas.
- What to expect:You’ll see an immediate difference, but the full effects show up in 3 to 6 months as you produce more collagen. Your skin, and figure just keeps getting better and better!
Get clear, glowing, spotless skin with the Q-switch laser
The Q-switch laser is a treatment for acne scars and pigmentation. Clinical studies show that a single session can fade up to 70% of a brown spot, and there is very little downtime. You may need to avoid the sun for a few days, but you’ll be able to hit the holiday parties free of worries – and blemishes!
- What it solves:Sun spots, age spots, freckles, and acne marks
- How it works:The heat energy in lasers break down the melanin in targeted skin cells. The Q-switch laser releases this energy in short bursts – just a billionth of a second – so it can melt the pigment without damaging tissue.
- Why we love it:It can take months for skin creams to fade a scar. This treatment is fast and clinically proven to fade even very dark and very large marks. Scabs and infections are also very rare.
- What to expect:Most people only need 1 or 2 sessions, so by next year you could have no acne scars and blemishes!